As per an announcement made on Aug 28th, starting next week, commercial listings currently displayed on ICX.ca, will find their permanent home in a new commercial section in REALTOR.ca. As a result, they will leverage the power of REALTOR.ca, along with its substantial reach and lead-generation potential for REALTORS®.
What you need to know:
- REALTOR.ca will now have 2 sections:
- Commercial: giving consumers the ability to search for and view all commercial listings
- Residential: allowing visitors to search for and view residential listings along with all multi-family properties, some of which have previously only been available on ICX.ca
- Visitors accessing ICX.ca will be automatically directed to the Commercial section of REALTOR.ca.
- Bookmarked links from ICX.ca will link to the Commercial section of REALTOR.ca.
- ICX.ca Board Test (test.icx.ca) will be redirected to REALTOR.ca Board Test site (test.realtor.ca). Impact on the release day is expected to be minimal.
- There are no changes to the dataload process
- REALTOR.ca for iPhone will integrate commercial listings as planned for Q1 2016; CREA will continue to support ICX.ca for iPhone until other commercial options are available.
No service disruption is expected on release day and there is no need for you to change your current practices.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact CREA Member Support.