The Art of Sales conference brings world-renowned sales thought leaders and bestselling authors for a full day of cutting edge thinking and real world experience on today’s most critical sales strategies.
Connect with over 1,200 of Canada’s most influential sales professionals and gain insights from:
- Daniel Pink– #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of To Sell is Human, Drive & A Whole New Mind
- Keith Ferrazzi– #1 New York Times Bestselling Author of Who’s Got Your Back & Never Eat Alone
- Brent Adamson – Bestselling Co-Author of The Challenger Sale & The Challenger Customer
- Ian Chamandy– Co-Author of Why I Should I Choose You? & Founding Partner of Blueprint Business Architecture
- Mitch Joel– Bestselling Author of CTRL ALT Delete & Six Pixels of Separation
Register using promo code BREB27 and save $50 per pass.
Save an additional $50 per pass when you buy 3 or more at the same time!
Click here to view Event Brochure
Click here to REGISTER
When: January 26, 2016 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
North Building – John Bassett Theatre
255 Front Street West
Toronto, ON M5V 2W6