The Brampton Real Estate Board is currently seeking to fill the position of a front desk administrative assistant. Administrative assistant responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The admin job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include but not limited to)
- Answer and direct calls
- Provide general support to staff and members
- Produce and distribute correspondence
- Order office supplies
- Process payments/store purchases
- Provides general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing, copying, and data entry.
- 2+ years’ experience in a clerical or administrative role
- Real estate admin experience an asset
- High school or equivalent level of education; post secondary education an asset
- Ability to type at least 40-60 words per minute.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents, and do basic math.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to show initiative, work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service orientation required, ability to maintain a positive service attitude at all times
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, website administration and social media
- High level of integrity and confidentiality
To learn more about The Brampton Real Estate Board, please visit our website www.breb.org To apply for this position, please fax (905) 791-9430 or email email@example.com your resume, cover letter, professional references and salary expectations.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.