Sunday, April 9, 2017
10:25 am Service Start – Memorial Square Cenotaph, Brampton City Hall
In the presence of the Honourable Elizabeth Dowdeswell, Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, the City of Brampton and the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 15, will be commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge, with a Parade and Service.
The following roads will be closed on Sunday, April 9, 2017 from 9:30 am – 12 pm.
- Main Street South from Queen Street to Clarence Street
- Wellington Street West from George Street South to Chapel Street
The following roads will have rolling closures on Sunday, April 9, 2017 between 9:30 am – 12 pm. These rolling closures should only impact the affected roads for up to 30 minutes
- Armstrong Street from Chapel Street to Mary Street
- Chapel Street from Wellington Street West to Armstrong Street
- Mary Street from Armstrong Street to the entrance of the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 15 on Mary Street
- Theatre Lane from Union Street to Main Street North
Please note that John Street and Beatty Avenue will be converted from one-way to two-way streets for the duration of the above closures.