Upcoming event information:
Facebook Marketing and Creating Videos that get Results
Brampton Real Estate Board 60 Gillingham Dr Brampton
Date: 29 Jun 2018 9:30 AM-2:30PM
AMS and BREB Members – Only $15
Opening Session 9:30am
How to Target with Facebook Ads – Andrew Fogliato
Want to see how to properly place ads on Facebook to get real business off the platform?
Join Andrew Fogliato, the founder of Digital Marketing Agency Just Sell Homes as he walks you through the Facebook Ads platform.
See how to choose your audience, where to place your ads, and the tips and tricks they use to generate tens of thousands of leads a year for agents across North America.
Lunch Sponsored by Nexera
Power Up Your Video Marketing – 12:30pm
At This 90-Minute Seminar We’ll Share with You Our 5-Step Process to Creating Marketing Videos That Get Results
- First, we dive into marketing and discuss you, after all you are your most important marketing tool. We then cover the art of speaking the same language as your target audience.
- Then we get into scripting. We’ll walk you through a simple content creation process and a way to outline your videos, so that you’re target audience will be engaged and want to take action at the end of your video. And we also have some great worksheets you can use.
- We’ll show you how to use only your smartphone to produce professional looking videos; we’ll cover things like getting steady shots, good lighting and quality sound.
- Next, we show you how to get your video off your smartphone, and onto social media, like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, and get your videos seen by more than just your family and friends.
- And finally, the last step, testing and measuring your videos. We show you how to use insights and analytics to see what is working, and what isn’t working, so you can constantly be improving your marketing videos and do more of what is working.
- And as a bonus, we’ll also show you how Facebook Live works… and doesn’t work, as it follows its own set of rules and guidelines for audience engagement. We’ve got some great ideas that will set you apart with your live videos.
Lunch Provided by our Sponsor.
Nexera Law Group