Technology & The Paper Trail – Bits & Bytes
Understanding how to effectively and seamlessly implement e-signatures and electronic documentation into trading practices is an imperative skill for REALTORS®. Learning how to implement e-signatures and electronic commerce within regulatory framework is a paramount component for a smooth transaction and reduce consumer and brokerage risks and liabilities. This webinar will provide members tools to ensure that electronic document integrity is maintained throughout trading activity.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Building confidence when using e-signatures
- Establish consumer education and awareness practices aimed for ultimate consent
- Review optimal “in advance” other REALTORS® electronic commerce discussions
- Re-visit Electronic Commerce Act, the REBBA and possible Brokerage policies
- Learn to trouble shoot complications, such as, the mad rush or miscommunications
- Determine varied methods for a positive consumer experience
The webinar is led by Cassandra Agnew Walker, Head of Standard Forms at OREA and Lou Radomsky OREA Standard Forms Legal Counsel. It takes place at 1 PM EST on October 17, 2018. Registration can be completed online now. If you are not available on the date of the webinar, you can still receive a link to the recording by registering.
All OREA Standard Forms webinars, webcasts, forms explained files, tutorials and related resources are for OREA members only.