Are you Really Negotiating?
Understanding how to effectively Negotiate is an imperative skill for REALTORS®.
Learning how to ask the ‘right’ Negotiation probing questions, with focus to help Members’ develop professional qualities of patience & empathy.
This webinar, “Are You Really Negotiating?”, will provide members thoughtful discussion and tools to enhance trading with negotiation integrity.
Webinar Learning Objectives:
- Building confidence during negotiations
- Identifying consumer education negotiation points
- Reviewing optimal REALTORS® etiquette and communications
- Re-visiting regulatory obligations and possible Brokerage options
- Trouble shooting complications – the mad rush or wild miscommunications
- Learning REALTOR® compromise, being a sounding board of reason
The session will include a 45-minute presentation, followed by 15-minute Q & A period, facilitated by Cassandra Agnew Walker joined by Laura Leyser, fellow REALTOR®.
It takes place at 1PM EST on May 15, 2019. Registration can be completed online now.
Visit the orea.com Standard Forms landing page to view the recording of this webinar (available within 14 days of the scheduled webinar date), as well as our comprehensive list of OREA Forms resources benefiting REALTOR® Members.
All OREA Standard Forms webinars, webcasts, forms explained files, tutorials and related resources are for OREA members only.