We are now recruiting for enthusiastic, knowledgeable registrants to join RECO’s Consumer & Industry Advisory Group (CIAG). The CIAG is a key feedback mechanism that helps RECO “take the pulse” of the real estate marketplace. CIAG members:
- provide advice and observations about issues in the real estate marketplace; and
- provide advice on RECO’s approach to consumer support tools and communication.
RECO is recruiting 12 members: six consumer representatives, and six registrant representatives. Involvement in other industry boards or committees does not preclude involvement in the CIAG. Members should have the following attributes:
- an understanding and appreciation of RECO’s mandate and role in Ontario’s real estate sector;
- committed to staying abreast of current events and emerging trends as they relate to the real estate marketplace;
- the ability to identify and articulate issues, as well as propose possible solutions; and
- a demonstrated commitment to public service.
Interested in applying? Please visit the RECO website.
The deadline for applications is midnight on December 20, 2019.
For more information on the Consumer & Industry Advisory Group, please see the Terms of Reference.