Do you want to know?
- What Ontario consumers look for in a REALTOR®?
- Where Ontarians look when they’re searching for a REALTOR®?
- What services they seek when choosing a REALTOR®?
- What features of a REALTOR’S® website they value the most?
These are the questions that OREA, in partnership with Ipsos, asked over 1,500 prospective Ontario home buyers and sellers in its first-ever 2020 OREA Home Buyer and Seller Profile – one of the largest surveys of its kind in the province.
The report takes the pulse of three demographic groups – 18 years to 55+ – and delves into the preferences, motivations, and desires of Ontarians who are considering buying and selling.
There are many insights to help our Members with their business, including:
- Learn what a millennial is seeking in a first-time purchase, and why a consumer entering retirement is thinking of selling.
- Get a sense of how many Ontarians are thinking of selling or buying in the next year.
- How much below asking price a seller would be willing to go to sell their house.
- Understand what Ontarians are seeking in a REALTOR® and if it’s the same priorities for an agent for buying and selling.
This report is available to OREA Members only on its website. You will need to sign-in to download your copy.
Get the report here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sean Morrison, President