In a world full of noise, effective communication is key to becoming an influential leader.
At TRREB’s REAL Women event, you’ll tap into proven tools to boost your persuasiveness and supercharge how you communicate with colleagues and clients. Tune in on October 28 at 10:30 a.m., and discover your inner power to build a remarkable career and reach your highest potential.
Take Your Career to the Next Level
See the value you can bring to the table with lessons from the impressive lineup of speakers.
Keynote speaker and award-winning leadership strategist, Shadé Zahrai, shares:
- Classic communication traps that undermine credibility,
- How to take ownership of your authentic strengths, and
- Ways to navigate challenging conversations.
Stick around for the inspiring panelists. Take away real-life stories that reveal how to:
- Connect with more people,
- Get out of your comfort zone, and
- Tackle self-doubt.
Power Talk Panelists:
- Bee Quammie, Mental Health Expert, Pop Culture & Diversity Journalist
- Jennifer Hollet, Executive Director at The Walrus
- Kelsey Ramsden, CEO & President of MindCure
This is a complimentary event: Register Here to attend. Click here for the promo video.
You also have a chance to win 1 of 5 wellness prizes, valued up to $500. Enter the REAL Women event sweepstakes.
Toronto Regional Real Estate Board