You asked. We listened.
Brokers of record often ask us how they can support a smoother process for registration renewals.
With busy schedules, it can be a challenge to remember how and when to renew. To assist, we send renewal reminders at 60, 30 and 10-day intervals leading up to the registration expiry date to allow for continuous registration.
Here are our top suggestions to help make the renewal process run smoothly.
- Review current address, email, and phone numbers on MyWeb to confirm that the information is current.
- Those with conditions on their registration should review them to see what may be needed for renewal and have it handy.
- If any new information will be disclosed for offences, changes in bankruptcy status, other employment, or business ownership, have the information or documentation handy.
- Check MyWeb to see that we have received the application, and be patient as we process it.
- Install the MyRECO Certificate app on a smartphone for confirmation of registration status.
- Complete MCE courses early. Beat the rush and do it today!
Check MyWeb to confirm receipt of your application. Call or email us ONLY if your application does not show as received on MyWeb.