It is time to experience REALM™.
This new MLS® System features integrated land registry, improved analytics, client collaboration, in-depth searches, activity notifications, suggestions, favourites, messaging, training and more.
REALM™ is mobile-first, client-centric and solidifies your position as a market expert with any buyer or seller.
It’s important to take note that:
- The transition will start with Collaborate to REALM™ and then Stratus.
- At the end of 2022, you will no longer use Stratus.
- If you are a Matrix User, stay tuned for when you can test and try REALM™.
What If I’m Currently Using Collaborate?
During the first six months of the transition period, existing Collaborate Users (active Users since July 1, 2021) can switch back and forth between REALM™ and Collaborate until you are comfortable migrating.
How to Toggle Back and Forth
In REALM™, click on the menu on the top right-hand side and select Collaborate.
In Collaborate, select REALM™ on the bottom left-hand side.
Once the transition period is over, you will no longer have access to Collaborate. If you have not used Collaborate before, you can start taking advantage of REALM™ right away.
If you are using Collaborate during this period:
- You can communicate with your clients in REALM™ or Collaborate, but the conversations are separate and stay within the platform you’re using.
- Contacts and Saved searches are separate in REALM™ and Collaborate. Data does not cross over during the transition stage. You will have an opportunity to transfer your data once you choose to migrate to REALM™ permanently.
Remember to take advantage of the training opportunities before migrating permanently from Collaborate to REALM™.
How Can I Access REALM™?
Sign Up for Free Training
Easily navigateREALM™ with interactive webinars on:
- Getting started with REALM™,
- Using the mobile app,
- Tips for Commercial Members, and
- A review of CMAs and how to find land registry information.
There’s also a built-in assistant in REALM™ to guide you every step of the way.
Your feedback is important to us. Have a thought or question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also discover a handy resource filled with answers to your questions on REALM™.