Start using REALM™ to take advantage of real-time communication that keeps your clients actively involved throughout the transaction.
This new MLS® System helps you succeed with a seamless chat function to exchange listings, share documents, or have a conversation in a single, mobile-friendly design.
REALM™ is replacing Collaborate on June 1 and then Stratus at the end of 2022.
What If I’m Currently Using Collaborate?
Collaborate users have been able to migrate to REALM™ since the end of 2021. While you are transitioning to REALM™ you can still use Collaborate, but you should be aware of the following:
- You can communicate with your clients in REALM™ or Collaborate, but the conversations are separate and stay within the platform you’re using.
- Contacts and Saved searches are separate in REALM™ and Collaborate. Data does not cross over during the transition stage. You will have an opportunity to transfer your data once you choose to migrate to REALM™ permanently.
Migrate Your Data from Collaborate to REALM™
If you are an active Collaborate user, use the built-in assistant right in REALM™ for a seamless switch.
On your desktop, it’s accessible on the right side of your screen. Select the “Show me how” tab to get started, click on “Onboarding” and scroll to the bottom.
A step-by-step guided migration process will start.
Then, simply choose to import your existing data from Collaborate to REALM™. This choice may only be made once.
The following data is imported:
- Saved Lists, Searches and Results
- Clients and Client Activity
- User Activity and History
- Email and Chat Conversations
- Teams and Documents
How Do I Let My Clients Know I’m Switching from Collaborate to REALM™?
As part of the migration from Collaborate to REALM™, your active clients are notified of your upgrade to REALM™. This is an easy, automatic process that avoids any disruption between you and your clients.
The credentials your clients used in Collaborate are the same in REALM™.
Once your migration is done, you will receive a notification confirming that your data migration was successfully completed and your clients were notified of the transition. All your clients need to do is check their inbox for the confirmation email and follow the steps to log in to REALM™.
Sign Up for Free Training
Discover nine training sessions to get you comfortable with REALM™ features and functions.