We are happy to advise that The Canadian Real Estate Association will be hosting a virtual CIPS Global Real Estate: Local Markets course on June 15 and 16. This is one of the mandatory courses for the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation, so your members won’t want to miss it. Also, we are offering a complete 5-course institute in the fall. In addition, we are excited to let you know that the Barrie & District Association of REALTORS® have partnered with us for a truly exciting hybrid (virtual and in-person!) 5-course institute in October/November. We are reaching out to you to get help to promote these exciting professional development opportunities to your members. It’s a great time for them to get their designation, especially if they plan to attend the 2022 NAR Conference & Expo in Orlando this November.
Global opportunities continue to grow both here at home and abroad and CIPS courses /designation will provide the knowledge, skills and tools needed for your member REALTORS® to grow their global business.
Virtual courses being offered are:
- June 15 & 16 – Global Real Estate: Local Markets (1:30pm-4:30pmET each day)
- Sept. 15 – Global Real Estate: Local Markets
- Sept. 20 – Americas & International Real Estate
- Sept. 29 – Business of U.S. Real Estate
- Oct. 4 – Europe & International Real Estate
We are offering this course virtually and in-person in Toronto:
- Sept. 6 – Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist Designation – This is the first time we are offering this one-day course which can count towards the CIPS designation!
Here is a list of the courses offered at the Barrie & District Association of REALTORS®. They can be taken virtually or in-person!
- Oct. 31 – Global Real Estate: Local Markets
- Nov. 1 – Business of U.S. Real Estate
- Nov. 2 – Europe & International Real Estate
- Nov. 3 – Asia/Pacific & International Real Estate
- Nov. 4 – Americas & International Real Estate
Courses run from 9:30am – 4:30pm Eastern Time, unless noted. Each virtual course is $150 + tax (CAD), and in-person courses are $225 + tax. Members have access to discounts if multiple courses are purchased – see www.crea.ca/cips for full details.