This is a friendly reminder that REALTOR Link® is sunsetting this fall.
If you’ve already migrated your content over to a new platform, you’re all set. If you haven’t done so yet, you’ll need to migrate your content from REALTOR Link® to the platform/website of your choice by September 15, 2022.
CREA will make its member content and board and association staff tools available through member.CREA.ca. Members will also be able to navigate to the content site using links on member.REALTOR.ca. This means you’ll still be able to find popular content and tools, including:
- member search and CREA ID lookup;
- CREA WEBForms® (also available at WEBForms.ca);
- CREA Learning Hub (hub.realtorlink.ca until further notice);
- legal and compliance resources;
- federal and public outreach;
- economic insights and housing market data (also available on CREA.ca);
- CREA events information; and
- other resources for board staff including National Data Standards (NDS) lookup and the Data Load monitor.