Do you have questions about how commission or remuneration claims, negotiations, and even collections are referenced within OREA Standard Forms?
If so, this upcoming Forms Webinar is for you! Join us on August 31, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. for our “Claims for Commission and Remuneration” Webinar, hosted by OREA’s Head of Standard Forms, Cassandra Agnew Walker. Discussions will expand on how claims for commission are established, as well as effects on a Member commission or remuneration claim. Preparation today results in successful future commission claims.
August 31, 2022
1:00 PM EST
This webinar will include topical discussions related to:
- Reviewing where commission claims stream within OREA Forms
- Identifying effects of disclosure and documentation on commission
- Answering Member commission and remuneration payment questions
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for OREA Forms upcoming Webinars:
- Wednesday, August 31, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Claims for Commission & Remuneration
- Wednesday, September 28, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Who Needs To Disclose Anyway!
- Wednesday, Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Customizing Clauses to Your Negotiations
*All access to Forms Webinars must be made through your Member login only. This OREA resource is for Member participation.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.