Every real estate transaction is unique. So, what do you do when an
OREA clause doesn’t quite fit the needs of your transaction?
Join OREA’s Head of Standard Forms, Cassandra Agnew Walker on
October 26, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. for a healthy discussion on
Customizing Clauses to Your Negotiations.
In this Form Webinar, Cassandra will cover:
- The core structure of Clauses
- OREA Clause guidance and cautions
- How to draft clauses to suit individual negotiations
- Answers to Members’ frequently asked Clause questions
- Tips for becoming a Clause genius
October 26, 2022
1:00 PM EST
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Forms Webinars:
- Wednesday, October 26, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Customizing Clauses to Your Negotiations
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Critical Member & Consumer Written Communications
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
New Year New Forms 2023 Update for Brokers of Record, EOs & Leaders
*All access to Forms Webinars must be made through your Member login only. This OREA resource is for Member participation.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.