Join OREA’s Standard Forms Team for another informative Forms Webinar on November 30, 2022, at 1:00 p.m., entitled, Critical Member Written Communications with Consumers, led by Cassandra Agnew Walker, OREA’s Head of Standard Forms.
This Webinar will foster discussions to review and uncover:
- Setting the stage for written communications, from an initial consumer meeting to follow-up after sale negotiations
- The many OREA Forms that enable explicit consumer messaging, disclosures, acknowledgements and consents
- Guidance how to foster healthy interactions between Members and consumers, and Members with other Members
- Pointers to vital OREA Forms Member communication resources
November 30, 2022
1:00 PM EST
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Forms Webinars:
- Wednesday, November 30, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
Critical Member & Consumer Written Communications
- Wednesday, December 7, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
New Year New Forms 2023 Update for Brokers of Record, EOs & Leaders
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 1:00 p.m.
2023 OREA Forms & Clauses Update PART 1
*All access to Forms Webinars must be made through your Member login only. This OREA resource is for Member participation.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.