MPAC’s new propertyline™ e-store provides users with access to real-time property information through an enhanced and innovative platform. Directly integrated with GeoWarehouse, access to property details is now seamlessly streamlined between the two portals, making it easy to search and find the data you’re looking for.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to yet, be sure to register for one of our special propertyline™ training webinars below. Our team will walk you through a demo of the new e-store, highlighting the new key features such as our enhanced data, discounted report bundles and a new REALTOR® Insights dashboard with contented curated just for you.
Special training webinar – new propertyline™ e-store
Enhanced Data, REALTOR® Insights, and Bundle Savings –
A look at the new data in GeoWarehouse and our new propertyline™ e-store.
Join MPAC’s Real Estate Team for an in-depth walkthrough of the new data and propertyline™ e-store, where you will learn about:
- Enhanced data points now included with GeoWarehouse, such as new phase in and assessment details as well as site area and year built
- Our modernized interface, now integrated with a direct link in GeoWarehouse, to improve the purchasing experience
- The increased functionality of our property search module, making it easier to find specific properties, save details and search through comparable properties
- Updated reporting styles and formatting, with the addition of our free Assessment Details Report, available and included with every property
- Report Bundling that allows members to choose from a variety of bulk reporting packages and offers significant savings on the retail price for our most popular reports
- New REALTOR® Insights to keep you informed with the latest property market data, resources, personalized support and training materials.
MPAC will be hosting this webinar throughout the month of December. Below are the registration links for the first dates in the series, however the full schedule is available online to ensure we find a time that works best for you and your team.
|Monday, December 5, 2022|
10:00 to 10:30 a.m. EDT
|Wednesday, December 14, 2022|
1:00 to 1:30 p.m. EDT
DECEMBER 2022 SCHEDULE
|Factors Affecting Residential Property Value|
This webinar is a continuation of our MPAC Assessment 101 webinar series. We take a more detailed look at the top 5 factors affecting real property value when using mass appraisal techniques.
Participants will also learn about other property features that can significantly affect property value. These include elements of primary and secondary structures, site details and locational influences.
Join us for a more thorough look at MPAC’s valuation process.
|Upcoming Factors Affecting Residential Property Value webinars|
Tuesday, December 6, 2022
1 to 2 p.m. EDT
|Automated Valuation Models (AVM) for REALTORS®|
This webinar provides an overview of our real-time market value estimates, used for listing presentations, setting the listing price, supporting an offer, or simply as a second unbiased opinion of value.
|Upcoming Automated Valuation Models (AVMs) for REALTORS® webinars|
Wednesday, December 7, 2022
10 to 11 a.m. EDT
|Assessment 101 for REALTORS®|
MPAC Assessment 101 webinar has been customized for Ontario REALTORS®.
Training provides an overview of how MPAC collects data, measures properties, and instructions on calculating property taxes. We show REALTORS® how to access Assessment, Site, Structural, and Sales Data and provide an overview of our Automated Valuation Model (AVM) products customized for REALTORS®.
|Upcoming Assessment 101 for REALTORS® webinars|
Tuesday, December 13, 2022
1 to 2 p.m. EDT
|Assessment 101 for Commercial REALTORS®|
This webinar provides an overview of our methods for valuing commercial, multi-res and industrial properties. We will also take a detailed view at the data offered in sample reports. Participants will learn about assessment basics as well.
Join us for a more thorough look at MPAC’s Commercial and Industrial data products.
|Upcoming Assessment 101 for Commercial REALTORS® webinars|
Thursday, December 15, 2022
10 to 10:30 a.m. EDT