This Webinar is a comprehensive overview of the changes to OREA Standard Forms and Clauses for 2023 incorporating much Member discussion and many Member Forms questions. Keep up to date, don’t get caught off guard filling out your next listing or sale Form!
This Webinar will uncover:
- A New OREA Form, assisting with Form 244 for Seller Directions
- Revisions to Standard Clauses and important Clause resources
- OREA Forms and discoveries, directions and consents best practice guidance
- Timing to expect Forms revisions due to TRESA
- Clause to consider re prohibition on non-Canadian purchasing residential property legislation
Facilitated by Cassandra Agnew Walker, OREA’s Head of Standard Forms, who will be joined by Lou Radomsky, OREA Forms Legal Counsel, Members will also have an opportunity to ask questions and get advice on navigating OREA Forms resources.
The 2023 Forms and Clauses Annual Summary of Revisions file was made available on orea.com December 1, 2022. Members are encouraged to review the file for a thorough understanding of annual Forms and Clause Updates.
January 25, 2023
1:00 PM EST
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Forms Webinars:
- Wednesday, February 22, 1:00 p.m.
Professionalism in a Changing Market using OREA Forms and Clauses
- Wednesday, March 15, 1:00 p.m.
An OREA Forms Debate Between Members
- Wednesday, March 29, 1:00 p.m.
TRESA, Obligations Impacting OREA Forms Update
*All access to Forms Webinars must be made through your Member login only. This OREA resource is for Member participation.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.