Trends can often mean Members need to reconsider the Forms they are
selecting, using, and completing to document their services, negotiations, and
Re-thinking your needs, as well as those of your clients, may require extensive
or resourceful discovery and disclosure steps. This Webinar,
Professionalism in a Changing Market using OREA Forms and Clauses,
will focus on and discuss;
- Form checklists to assist buyer or seller awareness and mutual expectations
- Acknowledgements and consent Forms to enable informed decisions
- Vast Form options to satisfy, alter, or communicate everything relating to an
The presentation will cover topics such as property feature and title
details, mortgage information, managing changing negotiations, and
Join us for these healthy discussions on February 22nd!
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Forms Webinars:
- Wednesday, March 15, 1:00 p.m.
An OREA Forms Debate Between Members
- Wednesday, March 29, 1:00 p.m.
OREA Forms and Clauses, TRESA Update
- Wednesday, April 12, 1:00 p.m.
OREA Forms and Clauses, TRESA Reminders
*All access to Forms Webinars must be made through your Member login only. This OREA resource is for Member participation.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.