The new Add/Edit is coming at the end of February.
Up until now, you have had access to the new Add/Edit in Training Mode and Professional Development sessions to learn the new features and functions. At the end of February, you can start using this new user-friendly and intuitive tool for adding and editing live listings.
During the Transition Period:
Both the current and new Add/Edit platforms will be available between the end of February and end of March. This means:
- Listings added in the current Add/Edit in Stratus may only be edited in the current Add/Edit and will be read-only in the new Add/Edit.
- Listings added in the new Add/Edit may only be edited in the new Add/Edit and will be read-only in the current Add/Edit.
Current Add/Edit Sunset
The current Add/Edit will be unavailable after the end of March. All listings will be added or edited in the new platform.
What’s New in Add/Edit?
- Easily add and edit listings with a new auto-fill feature from land registry.
- Add and edit listings on-the-go with the mobile-friendly design.
- Upload a variety of documents and sizes.
- Listing photos will be instantly watermarked with your brokerage name.
Sign Up for Training
We have virtual sessions and in-person classes. Save your spot to hear how to create a draft, upload photos and attachments, edit a listing, change a status, and more.
You can also email us your feedback to email@example.com.
Need help? Contact TRREB’s Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-443-8111 and via live chat.
Plus, visit Add/Edit Central for the latest news.