Starting today, you can use BREB’s new Add/Edit to enter and edit new listings in Stratus, REALM™ or Matrix.
The new Add/Edit is available in parallel with the old Add/Edit through Tuesday, May 2. After this date, the old Add/Edit will no longer be available.
Exciting new Add/Edit features include:
- Easily add and edit listings with a new auto-fill feature from land registry.
- Upload a variety of documents and sizes.
- Listing photos are instantly watermarked with your brokerage name.
How the Parallel Transition Period Works
During the parallel transition period, you are encouraged to enter and manage all new listings using the new Add/Edit. Listings entered using the new Add/Edit are only manageable in this version. To make any changes or updates to your existing listing(s), you must use the system you originally used to enter it.
Until Tuesday, May 2, listings entered using the old Add/Edit are only manageable in the old Add/Edit. After this date, all listings must be entered and managed using the new Add/Edit.
Accessing the New Add/Edit
When you click the Add/Edit link in Stratus, REALM™ or Matrix, you will see a new pop-up menu.
- Click the Start Now button to access the new Add/Edit.
- The old Add/Edit is available using the Continue button.
- Find training resources and news by selecting the Learn More button.
Contact Help Desk at 416-443-8111.
You can also email your feedback to email@example.com
Getting or Providing Permission to Access the New Add/Edit
Access to Add/Edit is provided by Brokers of Record or Managers. All existing permissions apply to the new Add/Edit.
Plus, visit Add/Edit Central for the latest news and training opportunities.