Matrix is getting an updated look and feel. The new version is more modern and has a new responsive search that works across multiple devices. You’ll get the same information you know and trust to guide your clients buying and selling decisions in this new easy-to-use layout and design.
Plus, you can stay connected with your clients in Matrix on the go with two new features, OneHome and the Prospects Mobile App, launching this spring.
Coming Soon: OneHome
This client portal in Matrix takes collaboration and customer service to a new level. Available to your clients by invitation only, OneHome:
- Provides essential property data, neighbourhood insights, location scores, school boundaries, and more.
- Shares your client’s search behavior so you can better understand their priorities.
- Helps rank listings by suitability to provide clients with a better search experience.
- Offers unique tools for clients to add notes to properties they are interested in.
Download a OneHome datasheet and printable tips.
Coming Soon: Prospects Mobile
This new mobile app is fully integrated with Matrix and gives you the ability to conduct business anywhere, anytime. You can:
- Search listings or access saved searches on-the-go.
- Manage your contacts.
- Communicate with clients, and more.
To get started, search Prospects Mobile in your app store to download.
After installing the app, select Ontario, then TRREB, and enter the credentials you use to access Matrix.
Then, you will need to send an invitation with the unique code to your client to download the GoAgent app. This is a separate app dedicated for your clients.
Visit the Learning Lab
Take advantage of on-demand videos, FAQs and user guides in the Matrix Learning Lab. The link to the Learning Lab can be found in the “My Matrix” dashboard.
Sign Up for Training
Register to learn more about the new features in Matrix with these one-hour sessions.
- OneHome™ Training
- Prospects Mobile Training