The new Add/Edit is replacing the old version on Tuesday, May 2. After this date, you will only have access to the new Add/Edit. The sunset of the old Add/Edit does not impact your access to Stratus.
For a seamless transition, remember these five important things:
- Publish any drafts in the old Add/Edit by Monday, May 1 at 5:00 p.m.
- Unpublished listings will not move to the new Add/Edit. You will have to rekey them in the new Add/Edit.
- The draft upload function in WEBForms® will also no longer work in the new Add/Edit.
- As of Tuesday, May 2, you must use the new Add/Edit to enter and manage your listings.
- All new listings must include the Property Identification Number (PIN). The PIN can easily be accessed via GeoWarehouse®, and for most properties, it should auto-populate when a listing is entered using the new Add/Edit.
Access to Add/Edit is provided by Brokers of Record or Managers through the permissions manager. On Friday, May 5 the permissions manager in Stratus will be replaced with the new version in Add/Edit.
Watch this short video to learn how to use the permissions manager in the new Add/Edit.
To access the permissions manager,
- In Add/Edit: Click Admin and select the Offices or the Members button.
- In Stratus: Click the permissions manager link and it will automatically direct you to the permissions manager in the new Add/Edit.
Get Started with the New Add/Edit
Watch this on-demand training video to learn how to use the new Add/Edit.
Plus, visit Add/Edit Central for news and training opportunities.
Features and Benefits
This modern and improved Add/Edit allows you to:
- Easily add and edit listings with a new auto-fill feature from the land registry.
- Upload a variety of documents and sizes.
- Instantly watermark listing photos with your brokerage name.
Listings that are created in the new Add/Edit will have watermarks of the listing brokerage name on the photographs. The watermarks comply with MLS® Rule R-385.
Contact Help Desk at 416-443-8111.