BREB has several committees looking for motivated members with new ideas and commitment. Available committees are listed below
- Government Relations Advisory Council (GRAC)
- Young Professionals Network (YPN)
- Leadership /Election
- MLS® Advisory & Standard Forms
- Professional Standards (PSC)
- Special Events
- Brampton Commercial Council (BCC)
If you are interested in joining one of these committees CLICK HERE to print a copy of the application
Check out The Brampton Real Estate Boards new logo !
Follow BREB’s President Chris Luxemburger on twitter to keep up with the latest Board news @BrebPres
CLICK HERE to learn 10 Steps to a Successful Closing of Your Home Sale. This information is brought to you by one of BREB’S Platinum Sponsors, RealProperty Transaction Centres. For more information about RealProperty Transaction Centres, please visit them at http://www.realproperty.ca/index.php .
The Brampton Real Estate Board receives recognition from Teranet for supporting them in their GeoWarehouse Online Solution. The Board would also like to congratulate Teranet on their 10th Anniversary Of their GeoWarehouse Online Solution.
On January 10th, 2012, two new features were added to the stratus™ MLS®
1. Kingston & Area Real Estate Association has been added to the list of Boards and Associations that are available to Members who use the CONNECT interface.
2. A new link has been added at the bottom of the TMLS Info Centre page, which provides access to maps and demographic information for the city of Toronto neighbourhoods:
The BREB’s President, Chris Luxemburger and EO, Gerry Verdone are at the Inman conference in NYC. Follow Chris on twitter @BrebPres and find out about all the latest news from the conference .